My name is Eugene, I’m thirty-seven years old, and I’m from Ukraine. I am a stop-motion artist. More than my art, I love my two children and my beautiful wife. At the moment, because of the war in my country, we are not together, but soon, I really hope that will change.
For as long as I can remember, I’ve always loved film, and what attracted me most was the process of making it. Eleven years ago I bought my first camera and began to learn the art of photography, filming and editing. Four years ago I became interested in stop motion animation. My dream came true, I touched the creation of films in miniature. Since in my country the art of stop-motion is practically dead, I had to learn everything on my own.
My immediate goal is to create a professional stop motion animation studio and start producing short films. There’s still a long way to go in this business, but I’m 100% sure it won’t take long to get results.
I am doing my best to develop stop motion animation in Ukraine and I hope to bring back to life this type of cinematography in my country.
I am open to everything new, to new acquaintances and to new projects. I will be glad to meet new interesting people!
- Clay Animation (Claymation) 100% 100%
- Object Animation 100% 100%
- LIGHTING & CAMERA Engineer 100% 100%
- Photographer 100% 100%
- Dragonframe 5 (Stop Motion Software) 100% 100%
- Adobe Photoshop (Frames processing) 100% 100%
- Adobe Lightroom (Color correction) 100% 100%
- Adobe After Effects (Compositing) 100% 100%
- Reaper (Sound Design) 80% 80%